Estabilished in 2004

Blog

5.06.2009

Store Now Open!












Well, it has been quite a while since I've had time to write, but with good reason. Over the last couple weeks I have been inundated with remodeling, preparing and purchasing. I was pushing up until the very last minute and with only an hour to spare before my grand opening I had to call it finished. Of course, a project like this is never complete. My challenges at the store will change by the day.

I feel very settled to be into my new space. Being downtown is the best, and I love watching all the people pass by. This weeks challenge is Mother's Day and Graduation. Going forward I'll be busy with weddings.
I have beautiful flowers in this week for all of Bloomington's Moms and Graduates. Please come by and see my new store if you haven't already. We'd love to see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home