Estabilished in 2004

Blog

2.22.2009

Emergency Kits for Brides


One of the best pieces of advice I was given before my wedding was to make an “emergency kit” for the day of the wedding. A lot of things can happen on what is supposed to be the best day of your life that you don’t plan for. A zipper could break, you could get a blister from your shoe, or a stain could appear on your dress out of nowhere. I did not want to be put in a position where I needed an item that I didn't have with me. I always say it is best to be prepared for any situation. You never know what the day may bring for you or one of your attendants. Here is a list of the items I think are crucial to have in your emergency kit:

Band aids, safety pins, Shout Wipes, tissues, snacks, water, tooth brush, tooth paste, dental floss, hair spray, travel sewing kit, tampons, pads, deodorant, mints, Chap Stick, and some pain reliever.

One really important item for the emergency kit is a pen and paper. You might want to record some thoughts about the day, write a note to your fiancé or just jot down some last minute notes for your to-do list.

Emergency kits are a great way to be prepared and to make sure you are ready for anything life throws at you on your big day. I think they are such a great idea…we give one to every bride who books a planning package with us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home