Estabilished in 2004

Blog

4.07.2009

Expanding My Horizons

Moving into a store front also means doing different types of floral work. For eight years now I've done only weddings and planned events. All of the sudden I working hard to get birthdays, get well arrangements and lots and lots of funeral work.

It might not seem luxurious but funeral work is a staple in florist work and if I am going to succeed I have to make sure I'm getting my piece of the pie.

This week I've been working hard on cutting into the market. Here are a couple arrangements I made this week.

I look forward to doing more of this as well as all the other fun stuff, like new baby arrangements, and "I'm sorry I screwed up" arrangements for all those men we know and love.

Please think of me next time you need a unique gift, or something special for someone you care about. I hope to be a resource to give a little love where it's needed.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home