Estabilished in 2004

Blog

1.10.2011

Beautiful Bride


Was this your first idea of what it was like to be a bride?  My daughter, Claire, drew this one.. look at that bouquet!!  She's very obviously getting a clear picture of what I'm out and about doing all the time and wants to be a part of it.  She'll say things like, "I can come to the shop and make a beautiful arrangement mommy" when I complain of all the work I have ahead of me.  

I think that for a lot of little girls becoming a bride is very much a part of their early fantasy play.  Even so, I find it continues on for many years.  So much so that many 28 year olds will come to the studio with the same fantasies they had as children.  What they must realize is that the imaginary wedding of their childhood isn't how it will materialize in reality.  Brides, know what's possible and trust in your professionals to help you create your vision within your parameters.  By picking seasoned professionals with experience and similar vision you can let go of your imagined perfection for a near-perfect reality that will blow your mind.

Looking forward to all the great people I'll meet in my 2011 wedding season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home