Estabilished in 2004

Blog

11.19.2010

Neener





Ok, so I'm not a photographer... not even close, but here are some pics of my pseudo winter window.  Chicken wire, faux epiphytes and succulents, spanish moss, branches, rope, antlers, wax dripped pine cones and some well placed peppertree product.  It was some good fun.  I like my first shot where you can see the courthouse in the window reflection.  

So- as for the "neener" in my post header. Today is my last day working before heading out to San Fran.  Looking forward to more mild weather, many alcoholic drinks and time away.  I'm sure driving up the coast will be nothings short of amazing and will bring me back inspired to do more great work.

Call the shop now for your Thanksgiving centerpiece.  As per usual, Katie will be here to keep it all afloat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home