Estabilished in 2004

Blog

12.27.2010

Winter Peonies...




Who says spring flowers look out of place any other time of the year?  I love these wintery peony arrangements.  They add a soft touch to all the pine and a wonderful fragrance combination of sweet and spicy.  LOVE!

I am totally in denial about working right now so I thought I'd share beauty instead of stare at the wall some more.  I do have event work to keep me busy but I'm just not feeling it.  Maybe it's because this building is a ghost town.  Was I the last one to know that the week between Christmas and New Years was going to be empty of clients and co-workers?  Either way... much to do.

Best to you and yours through this beautiful wintery time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home