Estabilished in 2004

Blog

7.06.2010

Alright, so I got a new computer and a new phone and I had to figure out what the heck I was doing before I could do all the facebooky twittery bloggy stuff.... so, here I am... ready for the social media onslaught.   Blogging is a bit of a bugger as I still have all of my photos etc on my last computer.  Even so, I knew my public would wait no longer.  Here is a wedding I did at the end of June at The Showers Inn.  What a beautiful site.  It was the first wedding I helped with there, and with the out of town wedding guests staying right there at the bed and breakfast it couldn't be more convenient.  Talk about garden envy.  What a beautiful courtyard.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrea, the flower's you did were amazing!!! Really captured the lush "European garden party" feel we were going for!!! Thanks for the amazing table settings and bouquets...I got many, many lovely comments about them both!
Autumn Tush Foley (the bride)

August 7, 2010 at 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home