Estabilished in 2004

Blog

6.11.2010

She Designs

Every once and a while you come across someone who is truly genuine.  Shelia White is one of those people.  I met her maybe three or four years ago when she started with her professional photography business.  Through the years of weddings shared I began to get to know Shelia.  I've found that I like working with her so much that I use her when I need pictures taken.  She did a professional photo shoot for me when I was getting the store started, takes pictures of my kids, and continues to take great pictures of my clients and flowers.  Here a couple examples of her work (had to throw my kids in there... of course).  Check her our at http://www.shedesignsphoto.com/ or call her at (812) 876-3743. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home