Estabilished in 2004

Blog

6.19.2010

Oh... Katie...

So it turns out people don't like to work all the time... seems to be a recurring theme with all of my employees that they eventually demand time off.  This week Katie is off frolicking in Colorado.  Funny enough she just e-mailed me that she will be doing the bouquets for the wedding she's attending (no rest for the wary).  Things just aren't the same around here without Katie around, so I thought I'd dedicate this blog to her awesomeness.  Here's a cake topper she made last week for a couples 60th wedding anniversary.  How cool!!

btw- katie was also responsible for the angry cymbid shown in the post earlier this week... gotta love it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...so I feel soooo bad that I didn't know you had a blog! This cake topper was for my in-laws 60th wedding anniversary and they absolutely loved it and so did I! When my in-laws got married they did not have a cake, so 60 years later they got one and Peppertree made it extra special with this unique topper. I am a huge fan and will be back for more great creations. Thanks for making their day so special.

September 16, 2011 at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home