Estabilished in 2004

Blog

6.27.2011

Whew!


Truly, this is how life has looked to me for the last eight weeks, thus the minimal blogging.  If I was five I would say I've done a million bazillion weddings in the last two months.  It's been unreal!  SO happy to say we are outta the woods on the spring wedding season.  Now, it's time for the chaos to take a break.  (I'm sure I'll see it's ugly head again this autumn).  

Life at the tree has been exciting to say the least.  My employees have seen too much of me and my family could stand to see a bit more.  I had the pleasure of attending my good friend Anne's wedding this past weekend.... it was wonderful to be at a wedding and not working (well... I worked before and after, but the during part was nice).  I will surely share pics as soon as the photog shares with me.

I'll try my hardest to blog more, more pics, more talk, more inspiration.  Now time for me to get inspired.. take a break, have a drink and sleep through the night... like more than the six hours I've been getting lately.  I've scheduled my massage to work out the wedding season kinks tomorrow......awe yeah baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home