Estabilished in 2004

Blog

3.02.2011

Me + Kevin Swan



I'm starting to get all amped up for the wedding season so I was looking through some old pics and found these.  Kevin Swan does amazing work - check him out!!  Love the look of the first pic here in black and white... totally classic.  Don't get me wrong I like the look of the trendy, hip, retro weddings going around these days, but for me, classic always wins.  Set your peeps on her sweet little ladies with the precious orchid wands (my fav for flower girls).

Today- getting coffee down and work done.  A wedding and three parties this week give me something to focus on.  Keep it up Spring.. you can do it!!! I support you in the abolition of winter!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home