Estabilished in 2004

Blog

2.15.2011

my favorite t





Alright... so I made it to the other side of Valentine's Day.  Between Katie and I we made an amazing amount of unique arrangements (no two were the same).  Thanks to all of our clients for keeping us busy and keeping "the tree" alive.  Because of the sheer amount of chaos that went down yesterday the only pictures of our splendid arrangements were blurry... kinda indicative of the day anyhow.  So, I decided instead to share some pics of our cool new shirts we made to sport in the shop.  Really, any excuse to wear a t-shirt and jeans is good with me.  Now, to get caught up with bride e-mails and quotes.  Thanks again for all of our loyal clients.  You're our Valentine!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home