Estabilished in 2004

Blog

5.28.2010

New Faces

Every May at Peppertree we get a load of new faces to get used to... my seasonal wedding staff.  This year two of the folks who made it past my grueling interview including the classic, "tape this wire" test were Jon and Kari.  I met Jon and Kari through their wedding planning process for their October 2009 wedding. 

Kari and Jon aren't the first clients I've hired, actually it happens quite often.  Guess I have a pretty cool job after all. 

Here are a couple pictures from their wedding last year taken by Ardent Stills.  

I can't help myself... even surrounded with peonies and sweet peas I'm still drawn to the autumn weddings... I just LOVE them.  (My anniversary is October, 14th... may be part of the reason I'm partial). 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alli said...

I love the bouquet!

June 1, 2010 at 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home