Estabilished in 2004

Blog

2.24.2010

Personalized Tribute



When I first started working on funerals I wasn't sure how I'd feel being involved in such an intimate time. I've been surprised to find that, just like with the weddings I am so much more familiar with, being included in this process is an honor. It's one of my favorite parts of my job getting to know someone and being able, through flowers, to communicate their style and interests.
These tributes were made for a sweet sweet man. He always grew sunflowers in his garden and worked as a bus driver. The thought of including buses in an arrangement was initially a bit daunting, but I had a great time honoring him through the creative process.

Whether it's a wedding, a funeral, a party or any other occasion, don't forget that we are designers as well as florists and look to you (the client) to tell us about yourself so we can make your arrangement(s) just right for you.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home