Estabilished in 2004

Blog

3.23.2011

What I did yesterday




This was such a riot!  I bucketed an armful of cheap flowers and greens and brought little white cups the kiddos could decorate.  I then worked in small groups with my daughters Montessori class (that's her to the right of me in the photo above... cutie patutie).  It was a great lesson for the kids to learn how to use the nippers, greens first then flowers.  They loved it!

As for shop news, we're now taking private parties.  If you or your kids would like to make personalized creations you can reserve our space with a designer to instruct and everyone will go home with a fresh creation of thier own making.  (Please call in advance for booking information- small groups only).

1 Comments:

Blogger Great flower lady said...

great idea, get the kids while they are young and can learn to LOVE flowers.. Good luck.. Tracy

March 26, 2011 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home