Estabilished in 2004

Blog

8.25.2010

Cherry Republic



If you don't already know, I'm a Michigander and damn proud of it.  To bring a little of my history and personality into the store I have always carried Cherry Republic products.  Cherries are one of the many things Michigan is well know for, and for good reason.  The Republic home base is located in Glen Harbor just down the street from where my father summers.  I was recently up there for a short vacation and I couldn't help myself than stop by the store and look at what's new.  Good news for Peppertree clients... I now have two new Cherry Republic products.  Come by and see what's new.  Don't forget to ask for a sample!!  You'll fall in love, just like I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home