Estabilished in 2004

Blog

1.21.2010

Getting ready for Valentine's Day at the Shop






This last week I've been working hard to prepare for all the clients that will soon be looking for Valentine's gifts. I always knew I would love doing displays in the store but I'm still getting the hang of it. Luckily, I have an artist in house that does an amazing job painting the front window to suit the season. Katie Vernon lends herself to Peppertree when not working on her own business Katie Vernon Illustrations. Other store decorations included good ole' fashioned tissue paper flowers as well as a grapevine wreath full of pink bows (I could almost promise that Valentine's Day is the only time you'll see pink as a major color player in the store). We certainly had fun!

A local photographer, Michael LaFleur recently offered to take some pictures of the store. I thought it would be a nice opportunity to share with my blog followers a good look inside the store.
Thanks Michael, for your time.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaycee said...

It looks fabulous!

January 21, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home