Estabilished in 2004

Blog

12.30.2009

Holiday Priorities




Wondering why I haven't posted lately??? Like anyone else, holidays are busy for me and although Peppertree has been putting out arrangements and events regularly I haven't been very good at taking pictures to share. There have been many a Christmas/Holiday party around here and the shop has been full of holiday well wishers shopping for loved ones.
That being said, my energy has been with these three... my hubby Justin and my babies, Claire and Sammy. We had a great holiday up in Michigan then down to Florida to catch some rays. Thanks to everyone for the Holiday wishes. My best to you!!! Thank you to everyone who helps keep Peppertree going. To many more events and arrangements in 2010! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home