Estabilished in 2004

Blog

11.15.2009

The Sycamore Land Trust - Annual Meeting





I've volunteered in a variety of ways for the Sycamore Land Trust over the past 8 years. For the last 5 or so I've donated centerpieces for their annual dinner. This year was a fun theme, the migration of the monarch butterfly. Each of my centerpieces were created with the monarch's diet in mind with an artificial butterfly floating through the flowers.
You can see by the first picture of Katie, we had a blast!
I always enjoy being able to attend the event with my family as well.
SLT works hard to conserve green space throughout Indiana. learn more by following this link: http://www.bloomington.in.us/~sycamore/
(Last three pictures featured in this blog were photographed by G. Lynn Hufford)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home