Estabilished in 2004

Blog

8.16.2009

ALL ROSES... not another thing




It's unusual that I meet with a bride that only wants one flower used throughout the whole entire wedding. Often there will only be one variety in the bridal or maybe the centerpiece, but there seems to always be another flower that finds it's way into the alter arrangements or maybe the bridesmaids.
This bride came to me and simply said, red and pink roses. She wanted it to be romantic and classic. What resulted was a no fuss solution to making the room intimate and elegant. Every table at the reception had nearly a dozen roses on it and I think the bridal may have been my favorite this year. Not much to it, but there doesn't need to be for it to be beautiful.

The groom of this wedding happened to be one of my friends and it was soooo much fun being invited and being able to stick around to see all the guests enjoy the environment. It was a bit of a bummer that I couldn't make the wedding, still working set ups, but I loved being able to get dolled up for the reception.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home