Estabilished in 2004

Blog

7.14.2009

Vintage Garden




This wedding was small but oh so beautiful. The Bride left it up to me to create a classic vintage look to the bouquets. She said she loved the look of peonies, but since they are well out of season by now, I went to my favorite replacement, garden roses. I added eucalyptus to the bridal to fill it out and add that, "gathered in the garden" look. The alter arrangement, to be placed in the beautiful Beck Chapel was placed in a ceramic urn and filled with seasonal flowers. Pink larkspur, buttercream stock (another of my favorites), pink, cream and peachy garden roses and some antique pink spray roses. I was very happy how it all came together and I just love it when my clients have faith in me as a professional to make thier vision a reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home