Estabilished in 2004

Blog

4.16.2011

Faux but Fabulous



Thoughtful Mother of the Bride called up and wanted a faux version of a bridal I'll be putting together this season.  This was given to the bride during the bridal shower as an everlasting momento of what her wedding was all about.  I must say- it is fabulous.  And although I'm not a bit fan of silks, this was a great idea, turned out amazing and is no doubt better than the deteriorating dead piece of perishable art that people end up with when they try to preserve their fresh bridal.

On another note Little 500 today- and for those non-Hoosiers out there this is a big damn deal around here.  Lots of red and white flowers- pics later.  

On the horizon, flowers for Carol Burnett.  Pretty cool!  I also will be going to see her speak after doing the delivery.  

Wish me luck- uninspired on this early morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home